We are very excited to inform you that we are currently accepting applications for candidates to participate in One Young World Summit 2017 as a member of a delegation team accompanying Nobel Laureate Professor Muhammad Yunus. The 2017 Summit will be held in Bogota, Colombia from the 4th to 7th October 2017. In this emerging city, the overarching theme will be reconciliation and the role young leaders from all sectors can play in propagating peace. One Young World is a distinguished global platform where some of the best young leaders around the world unite to share innovative solutions to the world’s greatest challenges. It is a platform for like minded, creative individuals from charities, global and national companies, NGOs, universities and other revolutionary organizations to interact with world leaders to create positive global changes.
We are currently seeking CVs of qualified candidates who believe they would fulfill the following criteria.
- Age 18 – 30
- Bangladeshi nationality
- Only qualified to young professionals and students from different International and Bangladeshi universities
- Strong proficiency of written and verbal English.
- Have previous experience in community involvement or social welfare.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and entrepreneurial spirit, can collaborate and communicate with other participants.
- Share concern and understanding of the local and global issues. Also, to show the ability to comprehend these issues fluently in written and verbal English.
- Understand fundamentals of social business and showcase innovation in community actions.
- Experience and confident skills in public speaking.
Please send your CV to urmee[at]yunuscentre.org. Selected candidates will have the opportunity to take part in a written test and interview for final selection to become an OYW delegate. The deadline for submitting applications is May 7, 2017.
We encourage candidates from underprivileged and diverse backgrounds. And hope to provide them the opportunity to represent themselves and their ideas on a global platform to contribute into reforming societies and communities around the world.
To find out more about the event, visit http://www.oneyoungworld.com/